Sign in to follow this  
Guest jojojojo

Xpax problem

Guest jojojojo

Hello, I just bought Xpax tonight, and its great. However I had to update my FSUIPC and I did, not registered though. I don't know if that matters, but anyways I am having this problem that I never had before. When I start loading the aircraft the Sim starts making these weird flashing graphics. Like the whole picture just flashes white lines all over the place. And then it stops for a bit and then starts again.Again never had this problem. What could it be? My drivers are 163.75 XP Pro for the 8800GTX.

I'm having the same problem on two monitors. When I go back to a single monitor everything works ok. Capt.Mac

Guest jojojojo

Yes I do have Media Player 11 and no I didn't have this problem before X pax. :)Bruno

Guest jojojojo

Ok, I turned the video option off and they stopped completely, then I tried turning them on again and they started again. So its the videos. How can I fix this?