Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

Weird flashing textures

Guest Callmecapt

Just bought xpax and installed it and after a few little issues getting it to connect, I am getting strange flashing bits on the aircraft and scenery. This only happens when I have xpax maximized. If I minimize it or reduce it to the system tray, all flashing stops.Goran

Guest Callmecapt

Hi JimDetails are XP ProSP2Just upgraded to an E67502GB RAM8600GT with latest forceware drivers released on the 19th December.Media Player is V11.The settings in the video card are enabled for the application to decide anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering, etc...Should I select my own preferences?Goran

Guest Callmecapt

sorryFSX...havent tried it on FS9 yet. Have acceleration installed as wellGoran

Guest Callmecapt

dx9. Cant run dx 10 in xp.Goran

Guest CAL150

I am seeing this as well. FSX SP1, WinXP Pro, ATI Radeon X1950 Pro. It especially noticeable when parked in front of a terminal as the flashing shows up best against the dark background. I disabled the videos and it seems like it went away but I don't know for sure. I'll check later to see.John