JimI don't know if this has been raised before but when you enter certain ICAO codes under "Briefing" when entering a flight plan in the departure or destination ID section of ASX you get an error message. For example if you enter 36U in the destination ID, (a valid icao code for Heber City) you get an error message in ASX saying "Please choose a proper Destination ICAO ID". Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix for this? (The same applies for Departure)I have installed all the service packs for ASX and XG.RegardsPeter Hayes

Hi JimThe code in FSX is in fact "36U", so from your reply I take it for any 3 alphanumeric code you have to put a K in front for the main USA airports, P for Alaska/Hawaii and an extra C for Canada? Is that how it works?Seasons greetings to you. Just "flew" in blizzard conditions around Salt Lake City - beautifully rendered by ASX.Thanks again!Peter Hayes

Jim I need to reactivate this post. How does one enter 52Z (Moose Pass) in Alaska into ASX?? I have tried P52Z and K52Z but it still comes up with an error on entry. Any chance of a fix for this, ie enter the codes as shown in FSX? If you then enter this in FSX as a FP and then load into ASX and it works!!ThanksPeter Hayes

Hi Peter,PATO is the closest airport.Plan first in FSX and then import the plan, as I think you have found.The planner in ASX is based on weather station, not the whole nav database in FSX, I believe. You'll need to wait for a future product for EVERYTHING!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/