Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

XPAX will not install on Windows XP x64

I'm logged in as the Administrator on the PC when I run the installer.It's as if the installer is checking the OS and finding its not XP-32bit, or Vista32/64 bit and not knowing what to do next.The setup.exe file itself runs fine, its when the XPax.msi file runs that it says I'm not running XP or Vista.

Hi all, Merry Christmas.Just downloaded XPAX and it will not install onto my PC running Windows XP x64 SP2. Is there any workaround for this?The error I get is "XPax requires that your computer is running Windows Xp or Windows Vista". I'm clearly running Windows XP, albeit the 64-bit version.This is the first HiFiSim product I've had an issue installing on XP x64 - please can I install it? Pretty please!

Hi Carl,Please contact me at damianc AT hifisim.com, I have an alternative installer for you to try. Thanks, and sorry for the problems with this!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Damian, once again you have come good. The alternate installer you sent worked.Your products and support continue to be excellent.Many thanks once again.Take care and keep the blue side up!