Does nothing at present but I would love to see this as well. What I do is load with default fuel and weights and then let the passengers load. Once onboard I get the weights and manually enter into the sim using the appropriate program (PMDG LoadManager for 744X or FSX weights for PIC737) and then do all the other stuff with the FMC from there. Hope this feature is high on the list though. May be hard given 3rd party load managers.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

Hi,The station weights are dynamically altered in real time to match the passenger/cargo load. This happens at the start of boarding and is in effect each time a passenger boards/deplanes. If you've modified weights after boarding has finished, these modified values will override XPax.Note that "load manager" programs may have values that are not in agreement with the actual weights in FS, as XPax has modified. You can check the actual load via the FS payload dialogs.We do know of a problem with FS9 not properly updating total weight (even though station weights are proper) and it is something we are working on. FSX does not exhibit this problem behavior.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi DamianSo what you are say is.If I load my PMDG747 with 426 passengers and 56000lbs of cargo with the supplied pmdg load manager, then when I run Xpax and it only loads say 337 passengers and 9650lbs of cargo, then I should take the lesser weight of Xpax for the ZFW to program the FMC?With pmdg load manager eg. it gave me a ZFW of 526.768lbsXpax is say about ZFW 464.398lbsSo I should load Xpax ZFW into FMC ?This is under fs9 conditions that you say are not fully working, so for the moment I have to use the PMDG load manager ZFW?ThanksJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Guest Bud

Hello DamianI'm using Xpax in FSX with the F1 ATR. The weight function does not seem to work correctly. For eg, loaded passengers - Xpax total weightfor pax & cargo - 7800 pounds; in FSX payload, this weight is given as 6405 pounds. In the few flights I've done, these figures have never checked. It may be that this is a problem of the F1 ATR although I do not use the load manager.Bud

Okay have just done a test to see if this works and it does but does not seem to be correct. I made a flight from WMKK to WIOO today and XPax said that the Luggage/Cargo was 4,435 kgs and passengers 30,150kgs for a total of 34,584kgs. I watched the ZFW as they loaded and it went up as I would have expected to and the correct weight came up in the FMC that was showing as the ZFW. All good so far.However when I went to the FS loads it showed the weights different.First Deck = 0kgUpper Deck = 0kgBusn Deck = 6917kgEcon Deck = 6917kgCargo = 6917kgTotal = 20,751Not even close to what XPax says.Watched them deplane and the ZFW went down as it should and every above was zero after. Big difference somewhere.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

Hi JImFS9 for me.But like Damian said, there is a problem with fs9.Jannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Thanks guys for the feedback.. we are working on this..Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

HalloReal-time dynamic aircraft weight control based on the passenger (and associated cargo) loadI see this as part of the feature list of Xpax, but how does it work?Does it alter aircraft weight?So if you setup you payware aircraft before departure with the loadeditor supplied with you aicraft, does xpax make alterations to the weight,load,balance?A bit of explanation how this feature work would be greatly appreciated.ThanksJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse