Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Information about plane update

Hi !!My name is Alfredo i recently bought Xpax and i was wondering how come after inatelled some new liveries i cant find the plane in the proper page. I installed the british airways livery for the A320IAE FT but then i closed the prigramm i launched it again but i nevr find the the plane with thislivery. Another problem i have noticed is that when i am at gate with parking brakes set and launch the program it nevr show the plane i choose and with an A320 the number od passengers shown is 6. Once i change the number of passenger and i apply i can e the number of passenger changing but in the status they result always off board..Thank You Alfredo

Hi,Thanks for the purchase. The plane issue is something we are aware of and are working on a fix. For now you can delete your Airplane folder and XPax will build a new one with your planes in it. That folder is in Documents and Settings/UserName/ApplicationData/HiFi/.For the second issue, is this with a default 320? Please let us know.Happy Holidays,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Hi Jim!!Thank You for Your answer! The plane i used is the Feelthere A320!! Is it possible the plane is not recognized as i used the one in British airways livery that was not in the database ?Happy HolidaysAlfredo

Guest Robert42

Hello sir,I have the same problem.I can never get more then 6 or 7 people aboard.Where can i send my cfg file so you can tell me what is wrong?Thanks in advance already!!greetings,Rob

Guest Robert42

Hello JIm, I have send the items you requested to carl@hifisim.com.When can i expect an answer??Thanks already,Greetings,Rob

Guest Robert42

Thanks for your fast response!I love xpax!!