Sign in to follow this  
Guest ezman1980

asx -sp2 no wind aloft

Guest ezman1980

hellosince i installed Sp2 after i depart from airport the wind going to '0; although i use wind aloft and load route, if i restart ASX on air i got wind only for closest waypoint and then it going back to '0' also i use vatsim weather and it doesnt show the currect weather on destination.all this works fine when i roll back to ASX with out SP2BTW i using ASX via SIMCONNECTthanks for help

Guest ezman1980

the wind aloft is enabledi can see the navlog with currect data on ASX but for some reason it doesnt update on FSX aas i say when i rollback ASX to default version (no Sp installed) it works fine. isee zero wind on wind vector display on LDS and also in shift +z displayas is told if i restart the ASX i get wind to the closest area after it pass this area is going back to zero

Hi,Are you changing your weather mode in FS by any chance? Things need to remain Custom User-Defined (ASX automatically sets this but loading a theme or saved flight can change this). Please make sure this is correct. Flights can and should be saved in "User Defined" mode.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest ezman1980

last checked always is user define also try to run ASX from FSX computer and it was the same

Hi,Can you provide a test case scenario for this that duplicates the problematic behavior? I.e. Start ASX (default options), start FSX, go to XXXX airport, depart and fly heading XXX and wind goes to zero XX miles later. We can attempt to duplicate on our side and see if we can find anything. A flight plan .pln along with the scenario/duplicate instructions would be much appreciated.Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest ezman1980

i will do the next thing:i have prepare rout that i made test on it already : SAZC-SAZM i already made the test when i am on cruis at fl 370 40NM before T/D i load ASX it show wind enroute after few secons in goes zeroi made afew test (actually alot) on same situation i thought even that it happen cause i dont put airport on alternete ap but some times it works and some times i went 'zero'

Guest ezman1980

ok i think i solved the problemwhen i unchecked the box of : enhance route coverage the wind stay match to the report and doest go to 'zero'