Sign in to follow this  
Guest t-force1

Weather gauge size in Active Sky X

Guest t-force1

Hi,The weather gauge pop up panel in Active Sky is just too small for me. I tried messing around with the parameters for panel Shift-5:[Window04]size_mm=277,221position = 5Visible = 0ident = 14991gauge00=XGauge!WeatherMap,0,0(remember, the pop-ups start with Window00 for Shift-1)I can change the black background size, but the gauge stays the same. I think running in 1600x1200 resolution is making it so small, but the sim looks so good in this rez otherwise...How can I make it bigger?

Guest t-force1

O.k, thanks. I really don't want to reduce resolution just to see the weather gauge...Changing the size in the .cfg just makes the background change size. e.g. if I double the X and Y values, I just get a large black border on two sides, but the gauge itself stays the same.I guess I would like to make a request for the next service release to have a way to change the size or include two gauges w. two different sizes (in pixels). Obviously, we are all moving to higher and higher resolutions w. our video cards and monitors, so the problem will only get worse as time goes on (and some that don't have a problem with it now will in the future as they bump up the rez).

Guest Dr_Dre121

Hello!I just had a quick squizz at your post, and I hate to do say this, but have you tried to just resize the gauge in the sim? ie click on an edge or corner and drag it until it's the right size? I also find it a bit small, and having multiple monitors just resize it so it fits the screen (or in between other panels at least). I'm not sure if it owers the quality that much, as I only blow it up to 1/4 of the screen at the most but it's big enough that you can read it....Anyway, I just thought I'd point it out incase you haven't tried :( .Danny

Guest t-force1

Oh man... Yeah, well I did try to click on the lower right and drag, nothing happened. However, I didn't try to grab the very edge and drag. Low and behold, it can be resized! Okey dokey.... you all can ignore this post now while I go crawl under a rock somewhere and hide until everyone forgets about this. Thanks Danny. ;)

Guest Dr_Dre121

>Oh man... Yeah, well I did try to click on the lower right>and drag, nothing happened. However, I didn't try to grab the>very edge and drag. Low and behold, it can be resized! Okey>dokey.... you all can ignore this post now while I go crawl>under a rock somewhere and hide until everyone forgets about>this. Thanks Danny. ;)Your welcome! I'm glad it worked and you you can use the gauge now :(Danny