Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr_Dre121

ASX Tooltips

Guest Dr_Dre121

Hello!I'm a long time fan of active sky, and have just purchased ASX. I booted it up just then and was surprised at how much the interface has changed since the days of AS6. The first thing I did was look through all the menus and see what buttons I can push :( . As I'm not a fan of reading instruction manuals, I instinctively hovered over each and every button to read the tooltips. They're hidden!!!! :( Noo! Every tooltip is hidden behind the programs interface. I know this because a few of the bigger ones pop out of the side. I don't know if it's something I did, or a bug but I've read of it happening in the X Graphics program (and fixed in the patch). If anyone could tell me what I've done wrong, or help fix this little problem I'd be extremely grateful. I'm sure it won't stop me from using ASX (loading a flight now :) ) but the tooltips really help me figure out what all the new buttons do.... Thanks for the great product, (and any help in advance)DannyPS - I've updated my ASX to build 1106, am using XP sp2 and FSX sp1, if it helps

Guest Dr_Dre121

Ahh so it isn't just me! I've read little bits of the manual so far, and everything seems pretty self explanatory, and the same as in AS6.5. Thank you for the help,Danny