Sign in to follow this  

i keep getting this message i have reinstalled again and again + sp1 sp2 vista 64 kav

yes ive checked that they are all shared i can access them from the cleint (asx) machine, i have also had intermitand message about cannot access weather log file in application data but i cant seee any such file there on the fsx machine so i re installed but still no sign, i still get the weather depicted in fsx despite these errors and it say its connected to fsxKav

Guest lingfors

What I do when I get this message is let ASX load completely (while spitting out error messages), then click "Open File", then navigate to each of the networked drives. Then restart ASX. This seems to make ASX recognize the networked drives properly.A bit of a pain, but meh.

no i did not , why does vista have to make our lives more complex than they have to be, kav

the asx install is running on an xp machine only the fsx machine is vistakav

where can i find this file ive looked in the hi fi /x engine but nothing?