Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

Dreamfleet Replay

Good morning. Love my Dreamfleet 737 but have a question about one of the "automatic" cockpit warning voices on replay. While landing (again on replay only) it appears to repeatedly say "Don't think - Don't think" Am I not hearing it correctly or is this a flight warning that everyone else knows about but me?Part II - What is the typical climb rate of a 737 in feet per second after take-off? The Dreamfleet warning voice appears to admonish me if I'm not climbing at 3,000 to 4,000 feet per minute after take-off.Thanks for your response.Chuck

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

On a typical 737 the following climb rates are as follows:Below 10,000ft:max. 4000 fpm @ 250kts Above 10,000ft to Cruise Flight Level FL:2200fpm from 10,000 - 20,000ft @ 280 - 360kts 1800 - 1500fpm from 20,000 - 26,000ft 1400 - 500fpm from 26,000 - 35,000 ft depending on weight. As far as "Don't Think" :-lol you should be hearing "DON'T SINK" which is a ground proximity warning. I don't have the DF737 so I don't know exactly how it sounds but if you were unaware of this then it could sound like "DON'T THINK!"

Hi Chuck,On your replay, set the length to at least 200 seconds. This has resolved the erroneous "Don't Sink" GPWS warnings for me.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 mechanic

Guest Van

I have set my replay back much more than 200 seconds and still get the "Don't Sink" warning. All you need to do is open your radio stack console and click on the inop light switch and the warning will be disabled, but make sure to reactivate it before your next flight.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns Panel/FDE Designer