Sign in to follow this  
Guest eudoniga

FSS Flightwatch reading METARS ... MISSING visibility !!!

Guest eudoniga

Howdy folks,unless I have missed something, and forgive me for maybe repeating an old one, I have come to witness quite often that the FSS service on 122.00 fails to "speak" the visibility value.It simply says "visibility ..." without adding anything else !!!I couldn't understand if this was brought by some determined "impeaching" value ...Any comments/suggestions ?Thanks, and always three greens.Eugeniop.s. mind you, I'm still running FS9 and AS6.5

Guest eudoniga

Thanks Jim, and sorry:unfortunately I didn't pause the sim and take notes ...I will report back when it happens again, though.Just help me understanding the program: what do you mean by "standard value" ?In other words, what may I expect the program to speak and what may not be expected, from the developer's p.o.v. ?Regds,EU