Sign in to follow this  
shortspecialbus

"Briefing wx process unable to continue"

When loading my flight plan and hitting "Process" or "Refresh Data" on the briefing page in ASX, I get the following error dialog:"Please try again in a moment.Briefing wx process unable to complete due to incomplete weather synthesis..."This is on the attached flight plan from KLAX to NTAA. ASX is running in vmware on a macbook pro via SimConnect, but this is the first time I've had this problem. It's been doing it all day so the "wait a moment" isn't really helping much :)Weather depiction seems fine, if the winds seem to be way off of what they should be.Edit: Should mention this is ASX Build 1122.-stefan

Hello going to NTAA same problem.I see on the map weather information in the pacific but no flightplan with briefing. but what was the solution?I see otherplaces that interesting questions disappear into private email correspondance.ThanksJens Michlas FrederiksbergOld DK

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Hi,Sometimes we need to see specific files and seeing the forum will not support that, I ask for users to send me files. Now, its been 9+ months for this one so I think it was a data problem with the station. If you want me to take a look at your plan I would be happy to. Just attach it to an e-mail.Thanks!Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Hi Jim Sorry for taking your timeI used fsbuild and it appearantly create a plan not workin in asx.I used webplanners and now it works.alt the best to you and....Merry ChristmasJensFrederiksbergDK

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark