Hi JimPrtoblem still persists. just to provide more accurate information, the program is being closed as soon as the inital weather processes has been completedsteve

Hi JimThat is incorrect. This is when windows closes the program, as soon as the log show19:37:29: **** ASX Initial Weather Synthesis Complete! ****windows pops up and says it has to close the program.i cant even load a flight into ASX, or even set up ASX to how i want it to run.regrdssteve

hi guysI Can't run ASX, after launching the porgram and it loads, a window pops up stating: XEngine has stopped workinga problem casued the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.for the life of me i cannot figure the problem out, as it only ddeveloped after i reinstalled the programme on to a new HDD (I have subsequently reinstalled in back to the old HDD and the problem persists)I am Running Vista Ultimate, and have tried with UAC & DEP on & off.I am using the latest build 1160.any help would be appreciatedregrdssteve

this is the log from event viewer when the ASX is closed:Fault bucket 285790975, type 5Event Name: CLR20r3Response: NoneCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: xengine.exeP2: 1.0.0.332P3: 481f3d57P4: System.DrawingP5: 2.0.0.0P6: 47577e0eP7: 22bP8: 0P9: System.TypeInitializationP10: Attached files:C:UsersStephenAppDataLocalTempWER672B.tmp.version.txtThese files may be available here:C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsWERReportArchiveReport0f1d76a5rgrdssteve