Sign in to follow this  
Guest mberg

CH flight yoke stopped in XP

Hi,Somtimes I open FS2002 and my CH Flight Yoke LE USB isn't working, I check the control panel and it's installed, but no response.If I unplug and plug again the USB cable it works again.I'm using a generic winXP driver, I couldn't find a CH driver for XP. Any idea ????Thanks,Ulisses

Guest gasebah

Hi Ulisses,you don't need a special CH driver unless you wanna assign keystrokes to the yoke. In this case you use the control panel.You don't have a Via based chipset by any chance? In this case it should be a USB issue, and has nothing to do with your Yoke od FS2002.If you have one download and install the USB filter driver here:www.viaarena.com.It solved sleeping USB ports for me.Alex

Guest flightpro08
Guest gasebah

I just checked that. YOu learn something new every day. Thx fr the hint Ryan.Alex

Guest mberg

By the eay--according to CH tech support there is a win XP driver for CH flight sim yokes on the chproducts.com homepage called chanlg08.exe. Unfortunately, the CH network is down right now.

Thanks guys !All messages were very helpful :)Merry XmasUlisses

Guest gasebah

That driver is for Gameport devices. We are talking USB here.Alex

Guest mberg

you're right--my fault--I was talking with tech support about a gameport device--not a USB.