Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

My Christmas wishes to you all! A selection of Pictures

My best wishes to everyone for a healthy and happy Christmas and 2003.A sad note and message!My daughter was very upset because a foreign student was found hung in his room yesterday in the university she attends.While many of us are surrounded by the security and love of our families and friends at Christmas for others it is a period of extreme and heightened lonlyness.Christmas isnt a joy to everyone and we should be thankful for those people who do mean so much to us.Best wishes Peter

Guest Jet

Thanks for keep'n it real!Look forward to the '03 posts.

Guest B52Drivr

Dear Peter,The last, I do believe is the finest. It brought back some very heavy memories for me. Many years ago, while on the way back from a bombing mission in Vietnam, I encountered an almost similar view. My co-pilot, (now long since gone to his final reward), was not a very religious man, but even he was moved by the scene. His words were: "I think we've just flown past God's front door . . ." Ya never know. Best to all and Happy Holidays -- Peace on Earth is not a bad thought.ClayClayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

ClayJust confirm you are talking about the last shot I added on its own which isnt in the group shots.If it is that one I will E mail you the JPEG. It makes quite a nice background to your desktopPeter

Peter, It's been a while since I thanked you for your wonderful and inspirational photography. (You must find each flight filled with "photo-ops"--aren't you glad you don't have to pay for film?!) So here's a special "thank you" and Christmas wish for you and your family. You have made AVSIM an even better place to visit.Dick Ball

Your photos are always appreciated, Peter. Thank you for taking the time to share them. They are simply fascinating.Happy Holidays to you and your family :-wave

Thanks Peter.Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.Brent

Dear Peter, thanks a lot for the thoughtful words and the great photos. I hope your daughter will be ok again soon... :-rollI know we Europeans are a bit 'faster' than you on the other side of the world, but anyways ;-), Merry Christmas to you all :-hah!Best :-wave

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Lovely pics Peter. Would you mind sending me the second one in a larger size?

>Lovely pics Peter. Would you mind sending me the second one in a larger size

Guest B52Drivr

Peter,Thanks, that is the one, and I would love to have it.Best to you and yours,Clay