Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

FS2002 Not responding ! ~ Help!

Guest CHRISH

Hi I installed Directx 9.0 about three days ago no problems with FS2002.But as of today when ever I try to run FS2002, it does not respond?I have run Defrag / Norton Anti virus all seems well.Can anybody help !!Many thanks,Best Wishes,ChrisEGBB

hi chrisfunny..installed DX9 2 days ago,and my whole machine has suddenly gone very very slow.Fs2002 has gone very jerky also.i've run NAV2003 and defragged as well.i can here my HDD's going crazy..not really up on WINXP..seems to have taken a couple of days for the problems to surface best wishes steve

Perhaps there is a lesson here for us all. Yesterday I popped over to Creative Labs site and find that they have released their version of Nvidia's 41.80 drivers. Did I rush to install? No way!My system has been rock solid for weeks and I have been able to tweak my drivers to my complete satisfaction. The last thing I need is hassle, particularly at this time of year. If it ain't broke, etc, etc.Sorry, not much help to you of course. I suggest you roll back to your previous stable setup:START - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore Select "Restore my computer to an earlier time"Select "Next"Select a date highlighted in bold figures prior to the date you installed DX9Mike