Sign in to follow this  

FLY!

Are all updates for original Fly! available in the AVSIM library. If so, how do I search for them?Thanks Robert J

Robert, by updates, do you mean all of the patches for Fly? If so, there is a Fly! patches category in the library. On the main library page there is a place for changing the category you view.Here is the direct link to the patches category:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/index.php?Cat...=&CurrentPage=1If I remember correctly, there is only one file you absolutely need. You'll see a "FLY! SDK 1.01.88 for the User - PC Version" file. Unless you will be doing developing, that is the one you want. You'll see there is a version for developers also. There are also two versions for the Macs id I assumed wrong about you having a PC.For some strange reason, they show zero filesize, but I did test a download on the file mentioned above and it worked. If you have specific questions about the patch, you will be best served asking those in the Fly! forum.Hope that helped.

Thanks ScottLooking for the original patches for the original issue of Fly!. Present patches in the library are not what I'm looking for. Think there were 4 update patches and 1 or 2 scenery file updates. Will post in the Fly forum. Thanks again.Robert J

Yes, I do remember some of the older patches being removed for some products to free up some room on our file server. Perhaps they were on that list. Sorry I couldn't help you more.