Sign in to follow this  

'Twas the night B24 Christmas ...

A very Merry Christmas to you all. Apart from all the usual festivities, I'm a very happy chappie; I've been flying Krzysztof Malinowski's new GMAX B24J around for the past twenty four hours and I'm loving it. At last: a Liberator with the Emerson nose turret! A first, I think, in FS, as the other fourteen I have are all loosely based on the CFS version.I don't think it's around here yet; but it's certainly airborne at simviation.com and fsfreeware.com. Methinks we'll be seeing many, many repaints in the Avsim library ...Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest NathanT24

Yes it is wonderful, did you also get the PB4Y-2? They are BOTH amazing. I posted some screenshots of the PB4Y-2 in the screenshot forum!

Okay, okay OKAY!!!!You GOT me!Now I have to go DL that B24 since I have loved it since High School and give meself a nice holyday presunt!Urgh. Me Warrior. Me FLY!LOL Happy holidays guys.

Okee I give. LOL Where is that B-24 at Simaviation? LOL Looking in Vintage and Military and I do not see a new one there. Only old stuff.Merry Christmas :-)

FOUND it. Okee. I was looking in wrong area. LOL Was looking under FS2002 Aircraft and not the "whats new" area :-) Forgive my stupidity. Happy X-Mas day and may the Ho-Ho be with you :-)Santa Claus was good to me this year Eheheheh. Subscription by me Grandmother to Flying Magazine. WOOHOO!Thanks for the info :-) Gonna watch a movie then fly that B-24 in the Alps :-)

LOL I wouldnt know. I'm a rennie. I'd just hang from the plane and let them fly low enough to let me get my sword at thy enemy :-)On that note . . . I am going upstairs to have some Eggnog!!!!!!!Tee hee :-)

WOW - got the plane installed and LOVE the sound and graphics.Only one issue - anyone know where to Download the guages for this beauty? They were notr included in the package (either that or for some reason they just do not appear on my machine).If someone can provide me a link to the guages I would very mych appreciate it.

LOL Okee. I'll look there right now. Just so it wasnt just me LOL.