Sign in to follow this  

Straw Poll: Do you want me to upload

I'll get right to the point, there are some files and tips that i have accumulated and want to share with everyone; but if it's old news I don't want to waste anyone's time so here it is "the tip of the spear". A AFCAD overlay of Airport 2000 vol1 KJFK. Do want me to upload? Dependent on responses I may upload other creations also.

Guest Andy_YXU

I would be very interested, you may e-mail me if you want the AFCAD file you made, also what kind of scenery are you using for JFK, only one I have is the defoult one with nothing on it, I did install some other AFCAD overlays for JFK they turned to be not very good, as aircraft park one on top of the other :-lol, Now I will have to figure out how to delete the ovelays for JFK I installed.BTW lot's of gates you made there, that's the way I like it, looks good!!!Andy

Sure, go ahead and upload them. I would be interested in any AFCADs you made for Airport2000 and 2002. The users can choose whether they want to download the files, or not. Thanks Pete S

It's been upload; be on the lookout it'll probably show up today on AVSIM. Looking forward to my next upload project. Airport 2000 vol 2, Nice!

Sorry, didn't upload Nice yet but did upload Dulles International Airport...