Bill, Keith and the rest of the MAAM-SIM team will be along shortly to welcome you all. I thought I would get the first message in however.. :)Look to see some great stuff here (along with screenshots) of an about to be released one of a kind!

Great to know the B-25 is on the way. One trick question though. I leave for Air Force OTS on the 25th of this month, what are the odds that I would be able to download and fly her before I go?wink-wink!Regards,Jody Pombrio

Glad to see the MAAM guys are getting some well-deserved support. Their cause is very worth-while and noble. For those that don't know, these guys model real, flying aircraft that belong to the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA. They donate the profits of the sales of payware to keeping the real aircraft flying. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Guest Simicro

I'm glad that the MAAM team opens a forum here !I refrained from sending them an email about the DC3 :-)

Great! I don't think my wife will like having my last few minutes before I leave for three months on the computer though!Regards,Jody