Sign in to follow this  
rambow

'Briefing Time' is on short final!

She hasn't touched down, yet. But, our B-25J Mitchell, modeled on the museum's fully restored 'Briefing Time' will be available SOON! There will be a full explanation of all the features on the MAAM webpages within the next week. I'll let you know here when those are posted so you don't have to look every five minutes. There will also be an announcement on the AVSIM front page, so don't worry about missing it.We'll also let you know when the URL is set up to order the CD, or the download version. Please don;t tr to pre-order. The museum is not set up for it, yet, and it will just cause the volunteers extra work. It won;t move you ahead of anyone, either, because you must use the webpage order form, and that is not in place. It looks right now as if it is going to take longer to get the download ready because that must be handled by an outside vendor, so you may want to go ahead and order the CD, when the time comes. It has tons of extra goodies on it anyway, that we think really think you are going to want. Delivery times are typically just a few days, depending on what part of the world you are in. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's your first look at our 'BT'. http://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/bt_01.jpgJan Visser, who is a real artist at screenshots, as he is with aircraft and VC design, will follow up with a bunch more.Cheers,Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM"The R4D Team"

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Reddog

let me tell you guys last year at there WW2 weekend they had a computer set up in the hanger with the B25 on it and I got to fly it for a little bit, it is truley amazing to say the least and that was probably a beta version so the final release should really be great, no doubt about it a must have for sure!!http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/551867.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://community.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

Guest RobA

Excellent news, Bill. :-) Count me in on supporting MAAM with your project.Best, Rob Abernathy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!That looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!Operation Convince the Wife to Let Me Spend More Money is a GO!!!!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest klucznik

My goodness Bill. I just ordered it, via the MAAM web site, before I read this note. Hope I didn't foul anything up?Regards

Well, you (and about 15 others) discovered the link was active before I could announce it, so as a reward to the loyal folks stopping in at our support forum -- CHARGE!!!! :( Or perhaps, "Bombs away!" would be more appropriate.The official release date is still a few days away, and we are still ironing out the details of the download version with a vendor, but the CD's are in the museum shop and I'll do my best to keep up with the demand, if I can find someone with a 4X4 to run me up to the post office today!! A limited supply of the B-25 Multi-Media CD's are there, too, so look into the two CD package deal at the www.maam.org On-Line Store. Go through the "Flight Simulators" link for all the details.NOTE: There is an error in the 2-CD deal order page which our webmaster will be fixing shortly. It says the shipping charge is $6.95, when in fact it is only $4.95. You will only be charged the lesser amount, even if you order before that is fixed. Both CD's delivered anywhere in the world are $39.95. :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 (four very excited MAAM-SIM developers) Bill Rambow MAAM-SIMhttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

I ordered it as soon as I was awake this morning, before I read any of this, so throw another one in the jeep. Thanks Marc

Woops! I too ordered it last night when I discovered the link was active :-wink2 Darrell

Bill, here are a couple of shots of her from last summer's show. Just so the guys can see her and compare. Gary...MAAM member

Hey, Bill,,,I'm just a little curious...What's the polygon count on your model?Beautiful, stupendous job, btw-I, too, had to dry my keyboard off...WAY too much drool...You almost make me want to go out and buya PeeCee just to fly!If you can't say, that's okay too,Regards,Jim

Guest Javis

>What's the polygon count on your model? Jim, Jan here. Will 'not low' mean something ? :(But not to worry,we have something to suit just about everybody's systems specs. ( i have a mere Athlon 1.3 myself, love to fly from within a good looking VC but hate FS slideshows as much as anybody else ;-) ) A fully equipped ( i.e. high polycount ) VC version including the highly detailed virtual cockpit itself as well as the upper turret- and nose compartments. A 'medium' version featuring a lesser detailed VC only ( no UTC and nose compartment), plus a 'light' version which does not have a VC at all. Take your pick ( even on the fly if you like to buzz the tower of one of them high detailed airports :-cool )hope that helps!best,Jan

Guest jaapverduijn

Jan, if you weren't already Dutch, I would grant you an honorary citizenship (wide and wicked grin)! The demo is bloody gorgeous, and I'm waiting for my CD to arrive. I ordered it about four hours ago, do you think it can be here in the next coupla minutes? Or possibly even yesterday? Seriously: I haven't looked forward to anything so much, since 41 years ago my cousin Betty invited me in, while her parents were out. Fun and satisfaction are coming up!Be well!Jaap Verduijn.