Sign in to follow this  
Guest Javis

More BT screenshots!

Guest David Slavens

My god. I am just speechless. A sight to behold.

Thats the most incredible thing I have ever seen on a Computer!!Scott

Guest JTWhite

Um, as someone who's not looking at the moon but the stars behind it..what scenery are you guys using?It goes extrememly well with such a magnificent airplane.JohnW

Guest Javis

Thanks very much for all heartwarming comments,guys!! :-eek Highly appreciated !! David : "One question: Is it possible to climb down from the flight deck, and 'crawl' into the nose using Active Camera? "Sure! Even *without* Active Camera although we highly recommend this fantastic add-on! To reach the nose : slide down 'the tunnel' on your back, using the yellow handrails above you. ( you could ask the AC for a shallow dive but we do not recommend it :( ) http://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/avsimpic...tch1/tunnel.jpgJohnw : "what scenery are you guys using? "Demo photoreal Boston area (by SceneryUSA),commercial photoreal Dolomiti scenery, freeware photoreal Oshkosh,lots of Lago mesh and freeware as well as commercial(FScene)textures.regards,Jan

Guest Javis

>In the FS world of design, there are players, spectators, >and those who do not know real design is going on. >>I think I've been relegated to the latter. :-) Milton, without you i would've never got that darn 'semi free castering nosewheel thing' to work !! :-beerchug Check your inbox!best,Jan

Hi there, Javis!I just happened to follow this link from another page, so I am not familiar with the suject.What is "MAAM", and is this Nice aircraft a download for FS2002/Pro, CFS3 or FS2004-History Of Flight?By the way, what's this Active Camera thing I have been hearing about? I saw it mentioned in reply #18.Good Flyin'Stanley

I have never seen anything of that quality before. Absolutely fantastic work, look forward to flying it.Best regaurds,Max

MAAM is the Mid Atlantic Air Museum, based at Reading Regional, Carl Spaatz, Airport in Reading, Pennsylvania. Go to www.maam.org for the whole story. But basically, MAAM-SIM is a group of FS add-on developers, Bill Rambow, Jan Visser, Fred Banting, and Rob Young who volunteer their work to create quality add-ons based on the aircraft in the MAAM collection. All proceeds from the sales of MAAM-SIM products go to support the museum's restoration programs.You may know us by our previous name, "The R4D Team". The Douglas R4D-6 (DC-3) we produced has earned almost $100,000 for the non-profit museum.Active Camera - the best way to explain that is to send you to their website : http://www.anticyclone.be/active.htmlBill Rambow MAAM-SIMhttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

*******, the co-pilot VC screenie is awsome. no actually all the screens are awsome. I'm absolutly gobsmacked.One question, I, like many people will probably be getting FS CoF when it arrives (and may I say, what a perferct AC for Century of Flight). Will there be an update to utilise the interactive virtual cockpit feature of CoF.

OMG! That is beautiful! OK.. I do not know about you guys but I am going to be buying this beauty and following the railroad tracks while listening to Chattanooga Choo Choo. Heh heh.... this will remind us of Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo. :-beerchug

:-lol, crashazI think I'll be recreating Catch-22 scenarios. You know, crawling into the nose, only to find that Arfy's trying to kill me! Hehe...

Hi there, Rambow...Thanks for the explanation & the link to the Active Camera add-on!I am definitely going to check out the MAAM website! Like, so many others, I thought the B-25 Mitchell(?) graphics looked great! Happy Flyin' On Cloud 9!Stanley

Bill, Jan, Fred & Rob,Thank you so much for THIS! Wow, cannot believe you guys are forcing me to upgrade my computer, yet again!No, really, my system can handle anything you guys wanna put out, dar hey. I bought the R4D-6 when it first came out for FS2000, and carried her over to FS2002 with the new code, thank you again.... And I'll take the Gmax coded upgrade when ya have it ready, too!I've ordered the 2-CD set and downloaded the trial version of Briefing Time (nose art hat pin has been on my hat for 3 years now!). I know I'll be tweaking her for better sound till the CD's arrive. Gotta have radials hollering at me out of surround sound, ya know.So, 'Hat's off' to you guys, and welcome BACK!!!

Guest Javis

>*******, the co-pilot VC screenie is awsome. no actually all >the screens are awsome. I'm absolutly gobsmacked. >One question, I, like many people will probably be getting >FS CoF when it arrives (and may I say, what a perferct AC >for Century of Flight). Will there be an update to utilise >the interactive virtual cockpit feature of CoF. A little early to make promisses but if proven possible and we can help it,sure ! Totally agreed on perfect AC for CoF ! I love 'm all ! :-hah And thanks for the compliments,Stephen!best,Jan