Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Few tiny model errors with the B-25.......

I noticed that the "nose glass" on the B-25 seems to have a few gaps in the model where the glass sections are connected to the fuselage.Just aheads up :) :)BTW, awesome job on the aircraft!! Fix that tiny problem and it will probably be the best Payware aircraft EVER (so far).If you guys need pics to help locate what I am talking about I'd be happy to send them :)Thanks!!!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Because it is only on the left side of the glass nose, and not on the right.Although I do admit, after seeing it I did wonder if it was in fact on the real thing!! You guys do a great job over there!I'll post a pic in here so you can take a look at it ;)Shane

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Ok, here ya go :)Thanks!ShaneP.S> Sorry if I'm being anal retentive! LOL

Ark

:-lol @ ShaneHow nit-picky can you BE? How many people would see those unless they were looking for flaws?

LOL DC!You're probably right!! Call it a character flaw :)If I find something, I usually report it to the creators of the aircraft anyways, even if it isn't a big deal. Never hurts to let them know ;):)Shane

Ark

Guest Javis

Good catch,Shane,you must've had your magnifying goggles on spotting those. :-kewl Tricky business seperating 'the glass' from the frame,good chance a few tiny poly's get overlooked. Will be mended in future additional versions, thanks for the eagle eye! ;-)best,Jan

NP Jan.Glad I could help you guys out :)Shane

Ark

Gees dude, whats wrong with you??? :( If you were flying the plane from the cockpit, which is most where real pilots fly, you wouldn't even notice that. Think about this: in any simulator that can be used for flight training, you dont even get the luxury of having an external model.

While as a panel developer, I might be expected to agree with you, Blinkybill (love that!) ;-), I must admit to spending a LOT of time hanging about the outside of Jan's gorgeous creation like a love-struck eagle. Aesthetics is a very large part of what we do - especially Jan and I, while Rob and Fred are the brainiacs that make it all work and fly like the real thing. There certainly are flaws here and there, and we even suffer nitpicking, gladly, as long as it is in the spirit of constructive criticism, as I'm sure it is here. None of us think we are perfect, but we'll keep trying ;-)As for simulators, what you see, besides the panel is what makes FS is so much more than just a training type simulator. Ever seen a Link trainer clo

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Looks like shadows to me and should be there....the metal on these old birds don't fit like the new big irons.... FOX

>Looks like shadows to me and should be there....the metal on >these old birds don't fit like the new big irons.... FOX Uhhhhhh, no.It has already been commented on by one of the MAAM guys.;)Shane

Ark

Hay ShaneI'm not saying its right or wrong.. Just looks like a shadow to me and gives it deept..Not a teckie so wouldn't know anyway. Now..If I'm flying up there and the cold air is coming in, then this should be corrected right away........Fox

>Hay Shane >I'm not saying its right or wrong.. Just looks like a shadow >to me and gives it deept..Not a teckie so wouldn't know >anyway. Now..If I'm flying up there and the cold air is >coming in, then this should be corrected right >away........Fox LOLHow do you think I noticed?? I started to feel a draft! :-lolShane

Ark