Sign in to follow this  

Holy crapola Batman ! Demo WOW....

Yikes almighty Bill, I thought the R4d was cool, this is something else !! I can't believe the textures you guys came up with. Also, if the flight model is as accurate as you guys say it is then the B-25 must be a blast to fly in real life.. Had a terrific feel. Baron sounds?? Yuk, but I heard the startup wave in the sound folder.. Can't wait for my combo pack to arrive.. GET THEM OUT THE DOOR BILL.... Mike B.

You could alias the sounds to the R4D. I just flew the B-25 for 1.5, and I like it very much. I'm really surprised by the awesome short field performance!! I got in and out of some tight spots. Can't wait to get my hands on the full version.

Well, Robin, the CD's are already flying out of the Batcave, so try to hold your water til the postman gets there. It won't be long. Shhhhh! Don't tell them about aliasing sounds - we want them to buy the full version! ;-) Besides, as nice as the R4D sounds were, they can't hold a candle to the Mitchell's! As for the short-field capability - why do you think it was selected to takeoff from the Hornet? When you get your CD, be sure to try the Doolittle Raid Re-enactment flight from the John C. Stennis, a separate freeware download you may want to go ahead and get installed - because you are going to want it, I promise you. She is docked here: http://joel.maillot.free.fr/cvn74jf.zipI had the privilege of making a fairly short-field landing and takeoff at the New Garden Airshow, Toughkenamon, PA, two years ago. It's listed by FS as 3695 feet, but it felt a lot shorter than that!You'll see these (I was in the waist and tail gunner's postion for these flights) on the B-25 Multi-Media CD, and watch from right beside the runway as BT takes off and lands at New Garden during the show in two of the instructional videos on the BT FS CD. What a thrill!! You will hear me and another MAAM volunteer commenting on the amount of brakes Russ had to use on the landing. :-)) The airport is N57, if you'd like to take the Trial Version and go practice there. Have fun! :-)Bill Rambow MAAM-SIMhttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org