Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spilot

Has Anyone Received Their CD That Ordered On Friday?

Well Boo Hoo.. Ordered the 19th, got confirmation with in an hour and the mailman has been here and gone AGAIN and no Cd's on the west coast....Crap... The sled dogs must have an adversion to sunshine... Mike B.

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Hang on Mike!! Just got mine in the mailbox down here in SoCal. Pity is -- I have to go to town for supplies. Will fire it up upon return.Frenchy -- out.

I wanted to add a post script to my previous message. WOW!Marc

Really? When did you order yours?? I'm in SoCal (Anaheim) also... Maybe tomorrow....If not, it's download time... MIke B.

Hang in there Mike. :-zhelp Relief is on the way. Here's the story...The guy who does the webmaster duty for the AVSIM Store is also in California, is 22, and it's Friday night. :-kewlHe wants out of the office and into his party duds at a reasonable hour...:-beerchug...so, a little bird tells me he will activate the DL order link at 1800 your time, 2100 Eastern - three hours ahead of schedule. Hey, we were all young, once -- I seem to remember.:-rollBill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, and Younghttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Ok, thanks Bill.. Young?? I havn't been young for a long time Bill, I'm an old #####, nearly 60, but still impatient (ask my wife) ...lol...If that other guy got his today I would think mine would be here tomorrow. If not it's download city... (Might download it anyway seeing as your guy is going that extra mile);) Thanks again... Mike B.

Duuhhhh, I just re-read your post Bill and now know who you were referring to as young...lol... Better take reading comprehension lessions... Mike B.

Ordered my 2 CD set Thursday 2/20, arrived today 2/28.Thank you, and don't bother me for awhile, will ya?Gotta get it loaded, kick the tires and light the REAL fire!!!!

Received my CD today, South Florida, and after around 1 hour, all I can say WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!Great Job. I know everyone appreciates all the hard work and effort put into this project.Don't pass this up!Gerry

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Hi Mike. Just got back from town with the supplies and ready to fly. Live in Fallbrook, California (Rural route 13). That's about 100 miles south of you as the crow flies. Ordered mine on the 19th and recieved the email confirmation on the 19th. Got it loaded up and did the little sound(s) thing. Lots to explore.Don't let the pushing 60's slow you down. I'm pushing 62. So, I am really getting to be an old Geezer . Many of the GZR's are retired professionals. Nice to still be able to keep yer hand in.Hang in there.Frenchy -- out.

Guest Spilot

Just got mine yesterday ordered on last friday and love it to death. Live in Chicago.ADAM

Guest Spilot

Used to live out by midway airport harlem and 63rd but recently moved out to south suburbs and live out by orland park. Sometimes I miss the city, but the suburbs are so nice.ADAMNice to hear from somebody who lives in the area.

Used to, Adam. Left for the Army in '65 and settled here in Maryland in '68 when I got back from Vietnam. Been a Marylander ever since. Still love Chicago, though.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, and Younghttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org