Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spilot

Has Anyone Received Their CD That Ordered On Friday?

Guest IanP

You didn't find my missing Glenn Miller disk back there as well, did you? :-hahOnly problem I can see now is that I don't think KEWL is really big enough to fly BT from - where are you basing her? :-lolOh, and Bill? Thanks for the job offer, but I think you already gave me one that keeps me fairly occupied! ;-)Ian P.:-halo

Ian,In all honesty, yes, your Glenn Miller disk dropped out of the bomb bay after I hit the "/" key!!! I gave it to the crew chief that was replacing some misfiring spark plugs on the #2 engine as partial payment for the work! Sorry. He loves that big band era stuff!Good thing we found it on the ground, the FAA folks kinda frown on stuff falling off of our out of airplanes these days!!!I usually fly out of Crites Field in Waukesha, Wisconsin, dar hey... Always like to stay close to Oshkosh for whatever warbird functions are happening up there. Lookin' forward to AirVenture 2003 as it will be a HUGE event this year with the 'Wright Experience' and 100th anniversary celebration of their historic flight.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of happy BT fliers ! My two CDs arrived in the UK yesterday (Monday 3rd March) and I couldn't be happier ! The plane's b****y fantastic (I'd bump up the sound for those great engines, but I think the neighbours might complain !) and I love the movies, especially the one about the brakes !Congratulations to the whole team, you've produced a masterpiece !Cheers,Alastair