Sign in to follow this  
Guest lamont

Changing to FS2002 PRO

Guest lamont

I just downloaded the Falcon 50 but to use it properly I need FS2002 PRO. My question is, do I have to do a reinstall of the add-on aircraft, modules, scenery, etc that I have in the standard version or can I just copy the directories affected?Perhaps someone can guide me as to what directories I need to copy from the standard version. I just don't want to reinstall everything if I don't have to.

You can go to the MicroSoft site; download the patch for FS2000 Pro. It has all the gauges included in it. Just locate them and drop them into your gauge folder.

Guest lamont

Thanks for the quick response. Just wondering, though, the patch is an exec file that I assume needs FS2000 PRO to already be installed or am I wrong.I'm not sure how I would extract the King Air gauges from this update. Could you be a bit more specific. Thanks.

I've never downloaded it, but can't you just change the path to an empty folder?

Guest lamont

I'll give it a shot and let you know.

Guest lamont

Well that didn't work. I guess I may just buy the pro edition and reinstall everything. Again my original question anyone have thoughts on what files are simply replaceable from the standard edition to the pro edition?