Sign in to follow this  

What did santa bring you for FS?

Guest GPan

What did santa bring you for FS? For me, Go-Flight T8 & P8 switch modules w/ mini rack to go with my ACP compact & CH FSYoke and pro pedals from previous years.

Guest UweR

Hi, new wireless optical mouse, DSL router and a printer to make the second machine finally complete. Happy networking!!!Best Regards, Uwe

Let's just say I was very, very good this year. My wife insisted I buy these things...http://www.users.qwest.net/~burnskevin/cockpit.JPGThere's the Real Cockpit C172 panel, a Go-Flight console with auto-pilot, toggle switches, push buttons, gear/trim/flaps, 4 radios, a transponder and ADF. A new desk and system were...um, necessary...to run all this. In the background is a Sony 50" rear projection monitor that I've had for several years. The monitor on the left will run the FS FlightMax moving map once I've installed it.The power supply on the panel was DOA, but it's just a standard AT type, so replacement wasn't a problem. I'm still in awe of watching 'real' gauges moving and working with 'real' radios etc. It's all a bit too real. The only difference is that I'm still in the same place after I've flown from point A to point B.

Guest crashing_pilot

all of the above.....i.e....he brought me NOTHING!!!!i'm not a believer....:-)

Guest Wayne Smith

My air mail delivery from the North Pole:GoFlight GF166, P-8 and mini-rackFranklin Mint large, die-cast scale model of the F-14

An I.O.U. for CH USB rudder pedalsA Hasbro Power Air Surfer (toy plane)Dave Clark Headset (for real flying)And the best one: Legal separation from my soon-to-be ex (did I really jus type that?!?)

well, kobra, till 1 minute ago I thought I was brave last year but now I learned that I should try better next year... impressive hardware, my friend. I just tried to google for 'Real Cockpit C172 panel' but I did not suceed. can you help me to find more information on that panel?CheersPhilCome to DAD!http://www.dangerous-airports.com/images/dad_logo.jpg

Kobra, Would like to know how to contact Real Cockpits. Have lost E-mail Address. Thanks for any help.Sincerely, Bob

>Kobra, Would like to know how to contact Real Cockpits. Have >lost E-mail Address. Thanks for any help. >>Sincerely, Bob You can find them at http://www.therealcockpit.com. Their contact info is listed on the website.

Guest ba747heavy

PSS A320PSS Dash-8A new computer desk :-D