Sign in to follow this  

What did santa bring you for FS?

Love 'em! Check my minireview here somewhere.David

You must have been REALLY good (or your wife is like the best wife in the whole world - and with a good job to boot!) ;-)David

I got Lago's PHNL (Honolulu) and FSLogBook combo. Zowie :-eek what a fantastic scenery package! I've never seen something so detailed get such good frame rates. I've been building bush scenery for a few weeks using Gmax and I'm always cautious to keep the poly count down. Now that I've seen Lago's endeavor, I may go a little nuts in future projects!!!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest pilot_guru

I got nothing for FS :-( and nothing at all under my tree. Santa completely missed my house altogether. :'(But, it makes me :-) to see you all here and read about what you got.David

Santa brought me FS2002 Pro for Christmas as well as a new P4-2.53 computer with an Nvidia TI-4600, 512MB PC2700 DDRAM, etc. I will never bother to use Flight Unlimited III again. I tried FS2000 when it was released, but returned it to Microsoft for a refund because it was way beyond terrible in the scenery and fps department. FS2002 is mind-blowingly good. I am very impressed and happily learning to fly (I never really used FUIII much because even my state-of-the-art at the time PIII-700 couldn't do a decent job with it). Plus I'm retired and have the time to "play".

I got the PFC Avionics with Remote Instrument Controller.. I am now complete to match my Jetliner Yoke/Rudders and throttle quadrant!! Between flying the Navajo in real life and coming home to this rig its Christmas everyday!!! :)

Guest Coneman

An upgrade courtesy of Microsoft =]Todd

Paint Shop Pro. I can finally learn how to paint A/C! :-)

A Cardinal RG, courtesy of the nice folks at Dreamfleet / Flight1..all registered Cessna Cardinal users qualify!

Bert