Sign in to follow this  

MAAM scenery?

When will the Reading airport scenery be available for download?

Here's a little something to tide you over, though. Beware, this won't have much meaning to anyone not familiar with Reading, PA!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/44863.jpgMany thanks to my buddy Kenneth for taking me on that drive up Mt. Penn. This one's for you, Ken! KRDG is coming soon, I promise! As to when, a lot it depends on Lee Swordy and AFCAD2's release. Now where have you heard that before? ;-)

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest TWVA395

Thanks, it looks awesome! I think I told you earlier, I'll be working with AFCAD to come up with some accurate parking spaces at KRDG. Since I'm a local... you know. :D :-jumpyhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg------------------Kenneth WeikTWVA395 / HRDwww.fly-twva.comkwsqd@comcast.net------------------

Thanks, Ken. I've also got my eyes on AFCAD2 and was planning on including it as part of the MAAM scenery. Maybe we should have a pistol duel in the parking lot or something. Sound good?

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest TWVA395

Sounds great! I am a fast draw, ask the BTBT about that. :-bang I plan on doing my own AFCAD file. I can mail you my version and then you can critique it or the other way around... Thanks.:-jumpyhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg------------------Kenneth WeikTWVA395 / HRDwww.fly-twva.comkwsqd@comcast.net------------------

Actually, I'd be more than happy to work with you on the AFCADS. I'm not so much concerned with parking -- although that will need to be beefed up -- as I am with getting the ground polys (aprons, parking lots, etc.) right. We can divvy up the work as the release of AFCAD draws nigh.

Bill Womack

Thanks, Tim. Yes, Ken's guided tour of Mt. Penn was most helpful. There's also a tower to add, and that's coming soon. The SRTM 30m topo data lead me to creating a better mesh for Reading and surrounds, so there's at least a Mt. Penn to put them on!

Bill Womack

Guest TWVA395

AFCAD work has begun! Just thought I'd show you my progress after about 45 minutes of work. A lot left to go...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/45554.jpgRed = Aerodynamics parking, almost finished.Black = Reading Flite Academy parking, just begun. Those two spaces are within the hangars there.Blue = T Hangar parking, the one open slot. All I have to do is connect it.Green = Main Terminal Parking, a bit left to go. This is where I have my first question, you guys should be able to answer it.There are three options for US Airways: US Airways, US Airways (Regional Partners), and US Express... which one should I select for its traffic from PIT?Thanks!:-jumpyhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg------------------Kenneth WeikTWVA395 / HRDwww.fly-twva.comkwsqd@comcast.net------------------