Sign in to follow this  

Fly II cand find certain addons on avsim :(

Im trying to find plane addons for fly II but with no luck, the only addons are skins, a plane i want to add is Boeing 707-328B but under Fly II addons it says :- Category: Fly! II Aircraft New! Aerolineas Argentinas Boeing 707-328B File Description:Repaint for Fly! II of Jean Sabatier's TWA 707-300. You will need Jean's TWA, available from this server to use this repaint. (MR)Where is the main download for the plane? as this download is just the skin, ive looked every where for it it does say " available from this server " cant find it :(Also does any one play it online in multiplay? on my list it only has 2 the 2nd one is not available and the 1st 1 wont connect :(is there a link to play online?thanks for any help

Search for B707, and you'll find the file needed. :)Regarding the multiplayer server, yes there are people flying on it, when it works. Currently I'm trying to reach Richard Harvey sometime... But I know he's quite busy.All for now...Dave

Many thanks i think i found the file to downlad the new pane :) file is 8725kb, take a while to download.let us know about the problems with the server ( about fixing it ), :)P.S What is the best A/C simulator on the market at the moment to buy?Thanks

got it working :)Need more planes :)thanks again