Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Repainting Anomaly

Guest Javis

Thirded! :) Amazing repaint, Heather! Couple of comments if you allow me. If the wings and hstabs have de-icer boots the vstab should as well.... ? You might want to add the same cream color to the 'first' part of the exhausts, that's commonly painted in the same color as the nacelle.It will also 'stick' to the nacelle better this way. ( you'll find it on 'r4d_engineparts.bmp' ) I see there's a problem with the horseshoe antenna ( it's not there...(-: ),and the bottom of the antenna behind it. If my memory serves me well the're textured with area's of bm_fuse1.bmp.Just make sure there's no pure black (0.0.0) on this bitmap and they'll turn up again. Congrats for finding the door hinges! :-cool Jan

Guest Heather 636

Thanks guys for the kind words and thank you Jan for pointing out some of those details I missed. Sometimes you get so caught up in the big picture that you miss some of the little things.Because of problems with my dial-up ISP, I haven't been able to upload this one yet so I will be sure to take care of those details you pointed out before I do.ThanksHeather

Guest Heather 636

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it looks to me like there isn't any texture mapping for both the horseshoe antenna or part of the support post (black area) for the antenna directly behind it.This first screenshot is of the model with absolutely no textures applied:

[p class=dcmessage]This next screenshot is with paint applied:

[p class=dcmessage]Looking at the other models that come with the package shows the same thing. No biggy if I can't paint the antennae; just want to make sure that I'm not overlooking something.Regards,Heather Sherman