Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

AI Help

Hey all. I am really new to the AI Flight Plan thing. I install the flight plan with my downloaded AI but they simply dont show up at all. This is what i do. I install AI. Then I get FPs for that Airline and do the copy and paste thing it says to do. Then i run Traffic Tools Airport util and compiler and decompiler. But after sitting at an airport where that AI is supposed to be served, they dont show up. Any help is greatly appreciated! Can someone give me a basic laydown on what i am supposed to do?

Benjie,Make sure that the AI Aircraft are listed in the Aircraft file in Traffic Tools. Also make sure that the A/C numbers in the Aircraft File match the A/C numbers for the installed Flight Plans.Just a thoughtRegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest sunstriker

BenjeFirst of all you need to run the decompiller to create the 3 files to work on which are aircraft.txt, flightplans.txt, airports.txt - YOU HAVE TO RUN THIS BEFORE YOU PASTE ANYTHING Now paste flightplan into flightplans.txt and save.Put aircraft textures into relevant folders in fs2 aircraftPaste aircraft numbers into aircraft.txt and check they match those in the flightplans you are using and save.Check aircraft.cfg and check that the line title= matches the names in the aircraft.txt.Run compilerYou need AITM or Y route to see what time flights run cos most are time and day specificHope this helps -- TTools readme is a good place to startSun