Sign in to follow this  
RoughLandings

Status on the amphib

First, there were the ducks. The mother laid her eggs on the starboard float and the father went bananas every time we tried to board. That held us up for a few days. Then Bill Rambow said he'd had the idea that we should have glass bottomed floats so that the punters could take a look at the sea anemones on take off, and maybe spot the odd Barracuda; but we've now discounted that as being too expensive, not to mention the requirement for extra waterproof seating on the floats. Then there was the issue of Jan taking the aeroplane off on holiday to St. Lucia ... need to test her somewhere warm, he said ... but I'm sure it didn't take Chuck Yeager two weeks parked by a beach to test his aircraft for the USAF. Yep, sorry, Rough Landings (what an appropriate moniker for this aircraft ..), we're not quite there yet. She's basically done but until Tim Westnutt finishes with that bilge pump, we're still holding on to her. But dust off your waterskis ... she's bobbing about there somewhere.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Railrunner130

That's great news! After all the rains (among other things) we've had here lately, those bilge pumps need to work 100%.

Guest Railrunner130

Wow! Outstanding job as usual. There are going to be a ton of repaints on this! I think every VA out there will have one!

Releaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased!!!!!On Flightsim.com todayhttp://fs4.flightsim.com/cgi/kdlr/main/__7...77/maamxc47.zipfantastic work :-) thank you very muchDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Dangerous Beans

Thanks guys she's great.

Guest Railrunner130

SHE FLIES AWESOME!!!Many, many thanks to the MAAM team for another great release!!!!!

Guest racartron

Any date set for release of the FS2002 version?-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember whatifdgsupport.jpg

Haha, yes!! I love this plane... thanks so much!! I was downright giddy when I saw that it had been released today. I would say this is the most excited I have ever been about a new release. One question, is that repaint you showed there, going to be released?

Yeah, I saw that a few minutes after I posted :-lol. Thanks!!! Of course, must have the DC-3 Airways liveries as well, even though I am not a member lol ;).