Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

MAAM B-25 Best Payware and Support!

Just wanted to give a quick thank you to all the individuals involved in creating the B-25 Breifing Time. The best part about the aircraft is not only the fantastic modeling of the plane, cockpit, systems, etc. but the fact that you stand behind it and continue to add free upgrades. This has got to be one of the best supported addons I have. I am glad to support the museum by purchasing the MAAM B-25, and appreciate the attention to details and support you have given since it's release. The new panel release is awesome! You keep making the B-25 better and better!:DExcellent work MAAM team, and than you for the hours of unending enjoyment. The only thing that is missing is that wonderful smell those old warbirds have.:DKevin

Guest Railrunner130

I agree 100%. Their product and support should serve as not only a model for how flightsim businesses should work, but also as an outstanding example of how a fundraising effort should work. Additionally, their efforts have provided a historical record which can be learned from, a great entertainment value and created an unprescidented support of and visibility for the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum throughout the world.Great job guys!!!

Aw, shucks. You're making us blush! :-sun1 :-sun1 :-sun1 :-sun1 :-sun1 :-sun1 :-sun1(what, no blushing smiley! ?)Thanks very much, on behalf of the whole gang of seven.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Just a great big thanks to all for the latest update allowing access to the other panels while in other views besides just when in cockpitview. I use primarily the VC mode and always had a hassel changing back and forth esp. when on final or when changing radio freqs.Thanks again for all the hard work. Glad to see it works with the DC 3 as well as the B-25.

Guest foreigndevil

>Just a great big thanks to all for the latest update allowing>access to the other panels while in other views besides just>when in cockpit>view. I use primarily the VC mode and always had a hassel>changing back and forth esp. when on final or when changing>radio freqs.>Thanks again for all the hard work. Glad to see it works with>the DC 3 as well as the B-25.I totally agree with the above! For a VC fan like me this is fantastic. Now I can sit comfortably in my pilot's seat without having to run to the 2D panel in the back. In the meantime I'm just waiting eagerly for my DC-3 to arrive.

Guest lemonadedrinker

me too to add my 2 cents worth. i think the fact that we are all helping to keep these birds flying, and that there are people who can produce such great models makes the whole thing worthwhile. yessirree!!