Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominique

B25 : two suggestions

Guest Dominique

The two recent upgrades are a nice follow-up of a wonderful release. Thank you MAAM !Now, as a non unfrequent B25 (virtual) pilot :-) , I'd make two suggestions for future upgrades :- option to hid the yoke in the VC. As nice a touch as it is, it has a big drawback of making reading the altimeter, the turning indicator and the VSI very difficult. Eye candy it is but it doesn't help in the suspension of disbelief in this regard. - add tooltips to the VC gauges to help reading and tuning (VOR etc.)Again this is a wonderful bird and I think these two improvements'd make her even better.Another path of improvement would be fuel management...Dominique

Hi Dominique,Thanks for the kind remarks and the suggestions. Your last one, though, shows you did not read my laboriously written explanation of the B-25 fuel system in the User's Manual. Shame! ;-)In a nutshell, although the Mitchell has a complicated system of fuel tanks, eleven in all, not including removeable ferry tanks, it has no "fuel management system" and no fuel selector. We have modeled it as it really is. Now go read that pretty manual for all the details.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Dominique

hmmm I read it (I am a manual nut)... but forgot, I'm getting older everyday Bill, sorry for that ;-)!

What two recent updates are you referring to? I have one update (October) for the pop-up panels, and the oil-drip (August).Is there anything else?Regards,

Guest Dominique

The auto-install package of liveries.