Sign in to follow this  
RoughLandings

DC3 Airways???

WEll, I am taking this public as I have not gotten any response through private channels. I submitted an application to join DC3 Airways on October 19th and have not recieved any response back as to whether I was denied or accepted for membership. I have tried emailing DC3 Airways directly, I have sent a private message to Mark Beaumont (I am sorry, I know you are just fleet manager), I tried registering with their forums after which I recieved an activation email for the forum, however I am unable log in. I note that from October 19th to Sunday, November 14th, DC3 Airways has added 13 new members according to their roster. I chose to join DC3 Airways because I am looking for a change of pace a bit in the structured types of flying that I do within FS9. I am also a huge fan of the old propliners and the DC3 is in the top 3 favorites of mine. It is quite disappointing that I have been unable to get a response, one way or the other. I know they reserve the right to turn down people for membership, I would just like to know what is going on. Am I the only one that appears to be ignored here???Sorry for the rant.

You wrote to me with an incorrect email address, Eric, and so I have had no way to reply to you. Furthermore, having checked things out with DC-3 Airways membership dept., they have no record of your application. May I suggest that you try again using an email address that works? DC-3 Airways is extremely efficient in these matters so I'm sorry that you've got off on the wrong foot here.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg