Sign in to follow this  

Did my R4D crash on the way ?

They are sent in batches. Maybe they ran out of CDs and are waiting for new stock to arrive.

No, we are not out of discs, and foreign-bound packages are sent out three times a week when their are volunteers on hand to go to the post office. Domestic shipments go out daily, picked up by the postman. So something has definitely gone awry with your shipment. Sounds like it was lost in shipment. Sorry about that. We guarantee arrival, not just shipment, so shoot me an e-mail with your details (including your real-world name, so I can check on the order) and I'll get another in the mail to you tomorrow, plus give you a download URL to hold you until it arrives.maam-sim@maam.orgBill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest foreigndevil

Thanks for the reply, Bill. The mail has been sent!

Guest foreigndevil

After Bill became aware of my R4D crashing (in the mail) on the way to Europe, he sent me a new cd-rom, which arrived in just a few days! Great service! Thanks a lot!

Guest foreigndevil

I received an order confirmation for the FS9 R4D on October, 23 last. Since then no news and no R4D. Did it crash on take-off? I don't think it's normal as the BT package I ordered before arrived in about two weeks. What went wrong?