Sign in to follow this  
Pooch

Incompatibilty of Reading lanclass file and American Da...

Hi,I found an incompatibilty between the lanclass-file krdg_lc.bgl that comes with the MAAM DC3 package and American Data: If I have Major Roads in AD and above landclass activated FS has a CTD at about 50% loading of any scenery. If I disable or Major Roads in AD or the landclass file no CTD occurs.Any idea how to fix this without having to disable one of the two sceneries?ThanksPeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2PeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2

Hi again,now I am totally confused: What happened yesterday (see my above post) does not happen anymore today - no problems loading FS9 with all addons activated.For the time being I have no idea in which conditions these CTD occur.PeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2