Sign in to follow this  
Guest pollard

To be or not to be? R4D request.

Guest pollard

Hi,This is probably for Mark, I think.Recently I passed the 1000 hrs mark flying DAKS for DC-3 Airways but the vast majority of this time was spent driving the MAAM Sim R4D-6 in it's NATS livery (1445.8hrs in total). The main reason for this was simply because it was my prefered ship and configuration, and this particular variant actually performs better on my PC from a CPU standpoint too.It would be greatly appreciated, Mark, if you could help me to celebrate this little milestone in the DCA by providing a company livery for the R4D model(love the green/white Classic version)! I've already tried cobbling one together from other variants, the X-C47C textures appear to fit the forward fuselage with it's astrome and larger engine intakes but obviously I'm stumped where the R4D's aft fuselage & flipped door are concerned.If not, can you, or someone else at least, provide me with a DCA R4D-6 aft section alteration to the textures? I'd be more than happy to make use of the XC-47C's forward fuselage and the R4D's internal furnishings.Here's hoping...Sir John :-violin

Guest pollard

Oh well,I suppose there's always next week... :-lol Sir John :-sword

Guest pollard

'Donny Award' ? What's that pray tell? Donny Osmond? Is he still around... Donny?"..I'll be your long haired lover from Liverpool..." Oh, that was Jimmy wasn't it...."...And they called it 'PUPPY LUUUUUUURRRRVVV..Ooh, ooh ooooohhh..."Shut up, Sir John... Thou showest thine age....Hi GAFF' (Fleet VP), DC-3 0593 (PP in the post) at your service! And thanks for considering my R4D DCA spray-job for a time sometime hence!Sir John :-sword