Sign in to follow this  
Guest chris2482

Virtual-MAAM

Hi All, I would really like to have had a go at this........ however I'm away that week. I wish you all, "Good luck!" with the project and hope it is a resounding success; not least because you will then no doubt repeat it at a time I can join you! :-) MAAM aircraft are really something and deserve the effort you afford them! Best of Luck.Regards Blue.PS. Please keep us updated as to further flights.

Guest chris2482

hi bluescaster,please check that link :http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=3750&page=our next flight is planned for the next weekend saturday the 14th( link above)....there will be atleast one flight every saturday from now..but i will post every week here when and what will happen there.hope that you can join us soon. if you have any questions just shoot.cheerschris

Hi Chris and All, Thanks - I'll look forward to a session as soon as I can co ordinate free time and your flights.Keep up the good work! Regards Blue