Sign in to follow this  
Guest Railrunner130

MAAM Airshow

Guest Railrunner130

Who is planning on going to the airshow June 3-5, 2005 in Reading, PA? As of right now, I plan on attending Sunday.Is there a good spot and time for us all to rally together? It might be nice to have some sort of MAAM sim-fliers meeting.

Clearly, the place to meet is the MAAM-SIM stand! First on the left, inside the hangar. You won't be able to miss us ... you'll hear the crash of yokes being ripped off tables by small children and old men shouting YEEEEHAAAAHHH as they take their beloved B-25 to the sky once more ....Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Hawk19

I'll be there on Saturday.:-yellow1 :-jumpy :-yellow1 :-jumpy Hawk

I hope to be there on the 4th. I hope I get to meet some people. I will look around the Sim booth. Will the C-47 add-on be on display? That is truly an amazing addition to an already great package. The new "improved" paints are just the icing on the cake. Look forward to the show and hopefully meeting some FS enthusiasts.

Hi Andrew,Yes, the C-47 will be on display, and the plan is that I'll be producing a new edition of the R4D / DC-3 CD that will include the C-47 package to introduce at the show. So, if you would like to make another $30 donation, you can beat the download version by a couple days.:-)Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Railrunner130

Sounds like a plan!! The money goes to a great cause!

Guest kennethg

Arrgghh!! There are time I don't like living on the west coast. Someday I gotta get to your airshow.

Guest stuxxx

I'm flying over from the South Coast UK for the weekend espicially for the event.. hope the weathers good.StuMAC184http://margaritaair.com/

Guest IanP

I'll be sitting and scowling at my boss for not giving me a payrise so I can afford the air fare... I might as well keep all the bad weather where it belongs as well!:-violin ;-)Ian P.

Well according to the local news stations weather, it will be around 80 with the typical Philadelphia summer humidity moving in. So far no rain predicted but sometimes I dont think the weather people really know around here.