Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maule 420

R4D 2002

Guest Maule 420

I have the downloaded version of MAAM's R4D, can I get a free update for 2004, and can I alos get the new C-47 coming out in June?

Sorry. The old freeware / donationware version of the R4D, originally built for FS98 and upgraded through FS2002 for a $5 donation is not the same package as the present Gmax model. The R4D / DC-3 for FS2002 and FS2004 was built new from the ground up. There is no upgrade to FS2004 for the old plane and the C-47 expansion will only work with the current G-Max plane, which you may order at www.maam.orgBill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Maule 420

I bought mine through MAAM for for FS02, it was not the FS98 release. It's been awhile, but I think I paid something like $15 - $20. I've been going through Backup CD's all day, and so far I have yet to find my original files. I'm not sure if MAAM has any way of looking my name up or not.Kendall DeMott

Guest wesl

The R4D for FS2004 is a totally new aircraft, not an upgrade of the FS2002 version. With the fully functioning VC, and unbelievable sound set, it is a worthwhile purchase. Support a good cause, buy the new version, you will be happy.Wes

Guest Maule 420

Well the reason for this post was, MAAM said that if you own the R4D for FS 2002, then you get the C-47 coming out this June for free.

Guest allcott

If you ordered the new CD quick, you might get it in time to get the C-47 D-Day package.I think the team will be decamping to the museum for the airshow at the beginning of June, so you do need to be quick to ensure you get it posted. The C-47 addon will be downloadable, but you'll need the original CD to install it, like the previous addon.Allcott

Hi KendallQUOTE: "Well the reason for this post was, MAAM said that if you own the R4D for FS 2002, then you get the C-47 coming out this June for free."No, what it actually says is the R4D / DC-3 CD for FS2002 and FS2004. That's the new CD. The old one had only the R4D and of course is not compatible with FS2004. Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org