Sign in to follow this  
Guest gooneyrider

C47 expansion pack

Guest bobdawkins

could you please tell me how I can make my own multiple planes flying as a group of say 10 to 12 aircraft would it be possible using flightplans,ttools and afcad etc :-jumpy bob uk

Guest kennethg

>>Thanks for anything you might come up with! We'll use it if we can!>>Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontOne problem, I don't have access to a parachute harness and don't know anyone who does. However, the British didn't give their troopers a reserve chute, so it's less obviously visible than the American rig. But thinking about it, I may be able to get a substitute. I'll aim to get you the photos of what I can do for you by the 19th or the 20th. Does that work?Also, what angles do you want? Front, side, back, quarter views?

Hi Ken,Whatever you can do in the way of equipment will be helpful. We need full length shots facing the camera and in 90 degree profile showing your right side to the camera. The dates you mention will be fine.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest kennethg

Great! I'll get right on them. Two last questions: I assume you want .jpg, how big a file do you want and how should I send them to you?

Hi Ken,They don't have to be particulary hi-res, since the finished bmp is limited to 256x256 pixels anyway, so whatever you want to shoot them at is fine. Just zip them up and send as an attachment to e-mail to maam-sim@maam.org I can handle up to 10MB attachments (I think). You can always break them up and send them in batches if you need to make smaller packets.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest bobdawkins

could anyone help me with my previous question concerning AI aircraft:-jumpy

Sorry Bob. I think your question got lost in this big thread. "could you please tell me how I can make my own multiple planes flying as a group of say 10 to 12 aircraft would it be possible using flightplans,ttools and afcad etc" I don't have any experience with these, myself. Perhaps Bill Womack, our scenery guy, or Ken Weik who did the AFCAD for the MAAM KRDG Scenery would know. You might also want to ask this question on one of the general FS forums since it isn't specific to MAAM-SIM. Someone out there knows. We do our formations the old fashioned way - we fly them in multi-player. But if you ever manage to pull this off, we sure would love to see the screenshots.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest bobdawkins

Thanks for answer,I will get my 14 year old son on to it, he's very good setting up flightplans, see what he can do with this one, and I will let you know if succseful, We have DC3's flying about us near where I live, as we are not fair from Duxford, Coventry, and Old Warden airfields, nice triangle to be in when there is air displays goinging on, Thanks for a great set of aircraft, Yours Bob Cambridgeshire U.K :-beerchug :-wave