Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEHOOSEMOOSE

Engine Start Briefing Time

Guest THEHOOSEMOOSE

I have just transfered Briefing Time to my new computer with XP.I have followed the instructions for starting engines but I have the following Problems:-1)after I shut down engines if I want to start them again from the outside view using ctrl+E the engines turn but do not fire up.2)after I shut Engines down When try to start them for the cockpit I get both running ok but my throttle on my Saitek Cyborg Evo will only control one engine. I have tried pressing E+1&2 but no effect.I am using FS2004 by the way. Can anyone help me?I don't remember having this problem on my old PC with Microsofts Milenium.

Guest allcott

Seem to recall the solution as being to `peg` the fps limiter to 25 or so.Sorry dont know about the engine issue, you might want to check the assignments for all engine command are not duplicated with some othr addon software. Or you can use the payware FSUIPC to set up a hotkey combination of yourt choice.Hope this helpsAllcott

Hi Moose,I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but let's see if we can sort things out.When you say you transferred to the new computer, did you re-install from the CD, or just copy things over? Assuming you re-installed, take a look at the properties of the MAAM_B25.gau. If the version number is not 2.25.0.0, download and install this newer version... http://www.fssupport.com/maam/BT_gauge_fix.zipThis should fix the throttle lever control issue.Also, check out your fuel state. Are you starting from a particular saved flight when this happens, or does it happen no matter what?Allcotts suggestion on frame rates only applies to the R4D/DC-3. Or perhaps I should say, it always has before. We have had no such issues with BT, that we know of.Let us know how you make out.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org