Sign in to follow this  
WarHorse47

Briefing Time 2D Cockpit

I puchased Briefing Time just recently, and love the plane. Great work.One question. With the solid nose version, shouldn't there be a different 2D cockpit for the forward view? Both B-25J versions use the same panels, so the solid nose version should not have a Bombardier's station but instead should be looking at the back end of the front nose guns. Has anyone ever made a replacement *.bmp file, so you can setup a different panel for the solid nose version?Thanks--WH

Hi WH,Here's the relevant official instruction from the panel designer - me. :-jumpyWhen flying the solid-nose, gunship model, DO NOT under any circumstances hit the Ctrl+8 keys or push your hat switch forward. If you disregard this instruction I will not be responsible for the horrid consequences. ;-)Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

LOL. Thanks for the warning, Bill.If you ever decide to create an alternate panel (FORWARD_UP.bmp), let me know. I've been known to return such favors.--WH