Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jakemaster

How long should it take?

Guest Jakemaster

How long should it take for my CD to arrive? I ordered it last thursday. I would expect it to get here tomorrow, but I just want to know generally how long it takes for the cd to come in the mail (I live in the US)Thanks

Jakemaster, they're pretty quick off the mark in Reading but remember a) they are volunteers and :( we're just coming out of a holiday, with all the inevitable back-up that creates.It's Monday as I read your post, so give 'em a chance! I know how frustrating it can be to wait for something in the mail, but it'll be worth it when it arrives!MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

You don't say where you are, Jake. If the local post is carried by dog sled, kangaroo pouch, camel caravan, or tree sloth, it may take a bit longer.Seriously, if you are overseas, those shipments get sent out on Thursdays when we have a volunteer able and willing to take them to the post office. Domestic mail is picked up every day.Hang in there. It won't be too much longer.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Jakemaster

I live in houston texas. The reason I was asking is that I am so anxious to get it! I love the DC-3 (as in the real one) and I spend most of my FS time flying the default one. Then when I finally bought this one, I was so excited because from what Ive seen and heard, its amazing. When I submitted my order, it said it usually takes 24-48 hours. So I thought that it would arrive saturday (2 days), but it didnt. Then there is no mail on sunday or monday (federal holiday), so I thought it would come today, but its still not here! So hopefully it will arrive either tomorrow or thursday.I understand that its volunteers, I was just curious to see how long it normally takes to arrive just incase there was something wrong.