Sign in to follow this  
Guest killerwatt

Cargo door stuck open

Guest killerwatt

Hi All I have just installed my DC3 and very nice it is too. However on the BEA Cargo Default flight, after I open both doors and load the cargo, the secondary door refuses to close when I use the "2" key. Is there a separate key to close the door or do I have a problem? I dont have any other addon aircraft Apart from the ultimate traffic addon.Cheers,Stewart.

Hi Stewart,The cargo door command will only work in conjunction with the door command of Shift+E, as you probably know. But you also must make that punch of the 2 key very soon after the Shift + E. I forget the exact time, but it's no more than a second, I believe.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest killerwatt

Thanks for your lightning quick response Bill. It was indeed My own fault I was not being quick enough in pressing the "2" key to close the door. All is now well and I look forward to flying this baby!Cheers,Stewart.