Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jakemaster

Continental DC-3A N25673

Guest Jakemaster

Well guys, this is my favorite plane, and I saw her at the airshow in Galveston yesterday, figured Id share some pictures of this birdMy best picture of the day, currently my desktop. This just shows the incredible beauty of this birdsof82.JPGLove those engines!sof88.JPGFull view, old WWII vehicle next to itsof91.JPGClassic angle, classic birdsof87.JPGSo beautiful, and so big! I cant even reach the tip of the nose!sof89.JPGI dont know what to say anymore, just so greatsof86.JPGParting shot, saying goodbye to my friend for nowsof83.JPGIve got some more in case anyone is interested-Jake

Hey JakeGreat shots. I trust that you DO fly my repaint of her for the MAAM-SIM bird. I adore this livery also, and she was one of the first freeware add-ons I did for the marque.If by any chance you do not have her (as seen in Bill's shot, above) she's listed on our FREE STUFF page at www.maam.orgMarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Guest Jakemaster

I have her and fly her more than any other MAAM repaint or any other plane in my hanger! Thanks Mark for such a great texture